I.P.Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "I.P") has set the personal information protection policy given below and established a management system to protect personal information appropriately.
Management of Personal Information
To maintain personal information supplied from the relevant individual accurate and up to date and, prevent illegal access to, loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal information, I.P takes strict security measures including the management of the security systems and training the executives and employees regarding on thier responsibilities in protecting personal information.
Purpose of Using Personal Information
Personal information supplied from the relevant individual will only be used for the purpose of communications with the individual such as providing product or service guidance or response to inquiries through either electronic or postal mailing.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
I.P takes all reasonable security measures to protect personal information. I.P will not supply or disclose personal information to any thrid parties except in the following cases:
- When the relevant individual has granted consent.
- When business operations in whole or in part are undertaken by third parties entrusted by I.P to facilitate the flow of business.
- When disclosure or provision is required by laws or regulations.
- When it becomes necessary to protect human life, health, or property.
- When it becomes necessary to cooperate with a national or local government institutions, public authorities or parties entrusted by them, in executing the operations prescribed by laws or for the purpose of public interest.
- When it becomes necessary to protect any legal rights of the relevant individual or I.P.
Security Measures for Personal Information
I.P takes appropriate measures to protect personal information.
Request for Disclosure
When a request is received from an individual regarding his/her personal data including disclosure, correction or deletion, I.P will respond within a reasonable time period after confirming his/her identity.
Regulatory Compliance and Modification
I.P strictly observes all applicable Japanese laws and internal regulations in handling of personal information and modify this policy where appropriate.
Use of Google Analytics
How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services
Google Analytics Terms of Service
Cookies are data generated by a web server that get sent to the web browser of each user.
By allowing web servers to reference its cookies, each user allows its PC to be identified, which in turn allows each user to efficiently view any websites including IP’s.
None of the data files sent by IP’s website as cookies contains information that can be used to determine the identity of any individual.
You may disable cookies by changing the setting in your web browser.
Any inquiries regarding our company's handling of personal information should be made to the following: